Why OPC / Fenderare?
- Focus: Our aim is to make even more bases available for your operations.
- Care: We care passionately for our business but also for yours. We understand that one cannot thrive without the other. If we can help yours by more competitive pricing, by flexibility or by negotiating term or volume discounts then please call your local office.
- Marpol: 2011 saw the introduction of new Marpol Regulations applicable to STS operations. The regulations required Vessels to notify contingent states party to the convention of their intended operations. They also required vessels to carry their own STS Operations Plans. Fendercare Marine welcomed these changes as a positive step toward better regulation of the industry. Where there may be potential for conflict between the vessel’s plan and existing guidance under the OCIMF Guide, our Marine Department will be happy to advise.
- Our teams of highly experienced marine staff and naval architects are available to offer specialist solutions to individual customer needs, whether it be Oil and Gas transfer or the specialist requirements in LNG marine transfer services.
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
Constant review and development ensures we protect the people, assets and reputation of Fendercare Marine and our clients, whilst safeguarding the environment. We aim, throughout our operations whenever and whatever they may be, to remain at the forefront of HSE management.
Fendercare Marine is accredited to the following international standards for STS Operations globally:
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 Occupational Health & Safety
- ISO 14001: 2004 Environmental Management
- ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management
The experience gained by our STS Superintendents, coupled with the high standard of equipment utilised, ensure that transfers co-ordinated by Fendercare Marine are safe and efficient.
All operations are conducted in accordance with OCIMF STS Transfer Guide (Petroleum) and OCIMF STS Transfer Guide (Liquefied Gases), in a consistently safe and efficient manner.
We have used the OCIMF guidelines as the basis for development of our own enhanced safety operating procedures and checklists.
Over 11,400 STS transfers from 1995–2010.
We have a proven track record in:
- Full STS lightering
- Support craft
- Project management
- Cargo and marine operations
- Cargo and marine services
- Emergency and environmental response
- Design and engineering
All Fendercare equipment is certified to the highest standards — ISO 17357 for pneumatic fenders and BS EN 1765 for hoses.
The equipment is then stored, tested and utilised in accordance with individual manufacturer's guidelines and OCIMF recommendations, to ensure it is in the best possible state of readiness for your operations at all times.
Pilotage and Berthing
Whether it be ad hoc services or long-term contracts, we can provide the right mariner to support your SPM, tandem mooring and FPSO/FSO requirements.
From mooring design and supply through tugs and mooring launches, surface and sub-surface maintenance to full logistic support; Fendercare is ready to supply the resources and logistics to support your berthing operations, with the quality and reliability on which our reputation has been built.
With a track record of LNG STS operations, we are now upscaling to meet the anticipated demand.
We are very mindful of the specialist nature of this endeavour and as such, have access to extensive LNG operational and technical experience, both marine and engineering.
Our teams of experts come from a wide range of backgrounds within the LNG industry; comprising expertise from LNG Cargo Owners, LNG Vessel Owners and Operators and Engineers from the upstream and downstream sectors, as well as the long standing STS experience from within Fendercare.
Together we have a formidable team of expertise and experience, and are ready to help our customers with specialist solutions for marine LNG transfer operations with safety our utmost concern.
Our global footprint and access to equipment and resources has given us a worldwide reputation for fast, effective response.
From your initial enquiry to completion of the operation, Fendercare's dedicated team of highly skilled professionals will take care of everything. They are on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, committed to keeping you updated and informed at all times.